- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
If you get stuck, write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
Good Morning Sir. I just Expanded Keith Szarabajka's Page, could you look at it?
PS Im Open for requests.
Thank you for the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance adding category. I will Let you know when i put up the 150 page milestone.
Congrats! Your Wiki has 150 pages and Behold, http://adventuresofvoiceacting.wikia.com/wiki/Tiny_Toon_Adventures
Uh, Sure, Anytime Friend :)
Enjoy putting Categories on the pages I Made and Will do your pages.
Guess What I Did?
You Will Recive a Wiki Themed Christmas Present very soon.
I hand no idea Colleen Means So Much To you, I just want to Expand is that all? Oh, Coming soon, Christmas With the Joker, as this wiki's X-mas Special.
All righty then. Christmas With The Joker in on just in time for the hoildays.
Merry Christmas Edit
Merry Christmas Mark. Another Batman Christmas episode next year or Today.
Happy New Year Edit
Hey Mark, Happy New Year. To Kick of the Year, I will be Making Pages from the Animated Series The Tick once a day. It will be called Tick Week. You Can Join in for the fun you know. Remember SPPOONN!
I Know saw it on the news. Only for one day though. Did you take a look at page about The Tick?
Break agian. Edit
Hey Mark. Tomorrow, i will be taking another break. While today, I will be making a couple more pages. after that, well you know. see you soon :)
Hi Agian. I will be gone but I will have a Subsitute to come in. He Is called Spoonwave, and he is a Fan of The Tick Like Me. I Told him amazing things about you and more. He may pop by everynow and then.
P.S. Tara Strong will be voicing a character in Ultimate Spider-Man (Tv Series), from a sneek peak I saw.
I am So Glad You Asked.
It was this link http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Lucaxmen/news/?a=53670 the video was taken down but I'm positive I saw it. We will be seeing Thor as a Frog.
How was Spoonwave?
I Dont know what character she is voicing, but maybe the White Tiger. The Characters I saw were Nova, Iron fist, Doctor Octopus, and Thor into a frog.
Don't worry. Well think of someway to get you unblocked.ThorStrikes 20:13, April 6, 2012 (UTC)